Hua Hin: BKK Airport - Hua Hin/Cha-am 100% All-Electric Private Transfer
Thailand’s first and only all-electric, eco-friendly Bangkok Airport Transfer
“Green” transport = A practical solution addressing rising emission concerns in an affordable, enjoyable and environmentally friendly way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Way Private Transfer for 1 - 3 passengers
- Free Drinking Water & Free Wi-Fi
- Includes all Toll Way Costs, Taxes & Insurance
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Enjoy an All-Electric Private Transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to your Hua Hin or Cha-am Resort or Visa Versa in a 100% carbon offset ride. We will transfer you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I Asia Thailand, in cooperation with EV Society, offers 100% carbon offset rides, making a unique and environmentally friendly way to get to your hotel. Our vehicles feature zero emissions, security with CCTV, free Wi-Fi and Water for your ride.
Travel in style while doing something for the planet with our unique eco friendly airport transfer.
Departure Point :
Pick up/Drop off in Hua Hin/Cha-am - All city hotels
AirportsBangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand - All central Hua Hin or Cha-am hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchair access only
- Infant Seats On Request only. Must advise if required at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.