Howth y Malahide in italiano
This tour depart from Dublin and explores de nearby coast of Dublin bay starting through the interior and then the coast.
Tour Malahide castle and have free time to explore their gardens. This castle was inhibited by the same dynasty for 800 years and you will hear the ghost stories that are associated with it.
On route you will see pretty villages like Malahide, parks like St Anne's and beaches like Portmarnock.
There is an optional walk from Howth's Summit cliff to the village to enjoy breath taking views of Dublin bay and the Wicklow mountains.
In the fishermen port of Howth you will have the chance to see seals swimming begging for food from the boats.
We will stop to see Howth Castle and the views of the grounds. Legendary for the visit of Irish lady pirate Grainne.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Spanish Driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle along the whole tour.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Malahide Castle
What's excluded :
- No exclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malahide Castle, Malahide Demesne, Malahide Ireland
Entrarás en el Castillo de Malahide residencia de la familia Talbot durante mas de 800 años. Empezó siendo una fortaleza muy básica y posteriormente se fue ampliando siguiendo la moda medieval y después georgiana. El castillo también tiene un invernadero de mariposas y pavos reales.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casino Marino, Marino, Dublin D3 Ireland
Parada fotográfica en el curioso Casino Marino donde conocerás el uso de esta pequeña joya arquitectónica.
Departure Point :Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 hour optional walk is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.