Howling Waterfall, Prejmer and Harman Fortified church tour
Because of the personal touch you will have both the guide and also the person who has been leaving in this area and will give you a full picture about the region it`s stories and legends
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Fortified Church of Harman
- Entry/Admission - Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortified Church of Harman, Str. Pietii 2, Harman 507085 Romania
We begin our journey with Harman Fortified Church, built in the 13th century by Saxons colonists in order to protect the church from invaders. the circular-shaped curtain wall surrounding the church was fortified with prismatic towers, and additional defensive structures including a moat and a zwinger to the southeast. On the inside of the curtain wall, storage rooms are located on two levels around the wall’s perimeter.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peasant Fortified Church at Prejmer, East side of the Brasov Depression, Prejmer 507165 Romania
Next stop in our tour is Prejmer Fortified Church which is one of a series of UNESCO-listed historic churches in Romania and is known for being the largest church of its kind in the south east of Europe. Its thick circular walls rising 40 feet, advanced weaponry and underground passageways, Prejmer Fortified Church was heavily defended, demonstrating the turbulent nature of the region at the time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vama Buzaului, Vama Buzaului, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Due to its natural resources, Vama Buzaului has a remarkable potential for developing rural and environmental tourism. It is a rather secluded, peaceful and unpolluted area, lying in the South-Eastern part of Brasov County, at the foot of the Ciucas Mountains. First we will explore the buffalo sanctuary opened in 2008 and witch houses 28 buffalo's .
Next we will go to the magnificent waterfalls, with a picturesque local name: "the howling falls"--a hydrological phenomenon with many springs forming limestone deposits; one of this places is the White Springs, which is particular interest;
--the rhododendron covered slopes of the Red Mountain.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sibiu International Airport, Șoseaua Alba Iulia 73, Sibiu 550052, Romania
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.