How to Become a Wine-Tester? (by tasting Award-Winning Greek Wines)
Embark on a wine-tasting journey with the help of Chloe Chatzivarity, an oenologist, winemaker, passionate wine lover and wine nerd. With studies and working experience at France, New Zealand, Argentina and Chile, Chloe currently run (with her family) an award-winning winery, where they produce high quality wines. According to her, wine is an art, a passion, a science and a constant effort to find and keep the perfect balance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Several glasses of more than five top quality and award-winning wines.
- Private access to the SEIKILO museum (tickets are included in the price).
What's excluded :
// Truth comes out in wine. - Pliny the Elder
Υou will learn, taste award-winning wines, acquire new skills as a wine-tester, and most of all have fun. We are going to introduce you to the wine tasting procedure with a quick presentation, by tasting one wine as being a student in a typical wine tasting class. Then, we will forget all about it, try to understand the wine and explore our senses by playing creative wine games.
The aim is to understand the aromas, the hidden flavors and eventually approach the wine from its pleasant and relaxed side.
What we will Offer You?
Several glasses of more than five top quality and award-winning wines, with different aromas, flavor, and color.
Who can Participate in this Experience?
This experience is for both connoisseurs and non-connoisseurs, wine lovers and people that want to unlock some of the mysteries around wine. It is also for everyone who, out of pure curiosity, wants to understand why there is so much discussion about wine.
Note: In case you want something challenging, this experience can be adjusted to your level of knowledge!
• Seikilo, Vasileos Irakleiou 4, Thessaloniki 54633 Greece
Departure Point :Seikilo, Vasileos Irakleiou 4, Thessaloniki 546 25, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.