How the local products are Made.
Through this activity the visitor has the opportunity to meet, see, learn and taste traditional products of the land of Corfu (Koum - Kouat, wines, virgin olive oil ,Mantoles , Mantolato,Sikomaida , Liquers). He will visit the factories of these traditional products and see how they are made and reach the consumer. We will give him the opportunity to test the product before it reaches the market. Every traditional product has its own history, discover it with us, it's worth it
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets
- Entry/Admission - Theotoky Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets, National Achilleion, Souleika 49084 Greece
Lazaris Distillery is one of the famous traditional factories for local products such as Koum Kouat, mantoles ,sikomaida and liquers.With eyes in the 21st century but with tradiotional experience in this factory , you can see how these products are made and you have the opportunity to taste them.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Theotoky Estate, Ropa Valley Giannades, 49100 Greece
Theotoky family is one of the most famous and known families in Greece.With corfu island as a home town the family opens theirs famous house and cellars for the crowd and let everybody see how the make their famous wines and make them a tour at the winery
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agios Matthaios, Agios Matthaios, Corfu, Ionian Islands
In the tradiotional village in Agios Mathaios there is the world known Governor's olive mill.Famous olive make history as Corfu’s first and only premium olive oil, thus paving the way to the market of officially CERTIFIED “HEALTH CLAIM” OLIVE OILS.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from traveler choiceAirports
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu, Ionian Islands, Corfu, 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.