Houston Historic District Craft Cocktail Tour
The Historic Houston Craft Cocktail Tour will feature a variety of cocktails from some of the city’s most talented mixologists in addition to a few delicious bites and a dose of history.
Each tour will be different, offering an element of surprise to all participants. We’ve partnered with numerous downtown hotspots including OKRA Charity Saloon, Frank’s Pizza and El Big Bad to name a few. Consider this tour a refined happy hour that transports you back to the beginnings of Houston.
Participants can expect a variety of flavor profiles throughout the tour. Some may enjoy a Blueberry, Jalapeño & Cilantro Margarita paired with a hearty Steak Carne Asada Taco or a warm, flakey Plantain Empanada (vegetarian-friendly) from El Big Bad. Others may enjoy a refreshing Peach Moonshine paired with a mouthwatering Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese from The Moonshiners Southern Table + Bar. Some may even enjoy both! All tours will end with a spiked coffee drink for a little pick-me-up.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sip on four carefully crafted cocktails from some of Houston's most talented mixologists and also enjoy other boozy surprises on the tour.
- Snacks - Savor on three diverse bites including a Pizza recipe from 1997, some Texas Brisket, and quintessential Houston bites like Paulie's Cookies! Vegetarian options available
- Local-Expert Guide
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Historic District Market Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
This tour will feature a variety of craft cocktails from some of the city’s most talented mixologists in addition to a few delicious bites and a dose of history around the Main Street Market Square District in Downtown Houston.
Each tour will be different, offering an element of surprise to all participants. We’ve partnered with numerous downtown hotspots including OKRA Charity Saloon, and Frank's Backyard to name a few.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Market Square Park, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.