Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
Travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by shared air-conditioned minivan, with hourly departure times throughout the day. This transfer service includes a convenient pickup from the small bus stop at the main road outside of Krabi Airport and a drop-off directly at your hotel on Koh Lanta (if not further than the 7-Eleven in Klong Nin).
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 1 ferry crossing
- Pickup from the bus stop at the main road outside Krabi Airport
- Drop-off at your hotel on Koh Lanta (if not further than the 7-Eleven in Klong Nin)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off is not available for locations further than Klong Nin Beach or at Lanta Old Town
- Travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta, the holiday island and home of spectacular sunsets, and depart directly from Krabi Airport in a comfortable white minivan with blue stripes including a ferry crossing to Koh Lanta.
Get picked up from the small bus stop at the highway outside Krabi Airport. Enjoy a convenient transfer directly to your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is situated near the main road and if not further than 7 Eleven in Klong Nin.
Many different departure times are offered throughout the day so you can choose a time that suites you. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it.
Departure Point :ถนน เพชรเกษม, Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District, Krabi 81130, Thailand
Return Detail :4245, Tambon Ko Lanta Yai, Amphoe Ko Lanta, Chang Wat Krabi 81150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 1 suitcase per passenger allowed on this shared transfer. If you have more luggage, please book an additional seat
- Please allow enough time between your arrival at Krabi Airport and the departure of the minivan
- Let us know the hotel names for the drop-off service on Koh Lanta
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.