Hotel to Airport Transportation in Bogota (transfer service)
Get from your Bogotá hotel to the airport with no stress! Book your airport transfer in advance and leave Bogotá worry-free. This private transfer coincides with your airport departure time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Knowledgeable Spanish speaking driver
- One 23kg bag and a carry-on per person.
What's excluded :
- Travel to the airport with no fuss by booking your private airport transfer in advance. A representative will pick you up from your Bogotá hotel or accommodation and take you to El Dorado International Airport.
When making a booking, you will be prompted to advise your flight details and your Bogotá hotel details. Your airport transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon pickup from your hotel.
If you wish to arrange a pick-up time that is not listed in the options, please choose the closest option to your needs and email the operator to agree on a specific pick-up time.
Departure Point :
Pick up service from Bogotá Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details. * Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Chía, Cota, Funza, Mosquera, La Calera). Please contact us to arrange it.
Return Detail :El Dorado Airport, Av. El Dorado #9 103, Bogotá, Colombia - Departure gates at El Dorado International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure to tell us your flight details (departure city, airline, flight #, arrival time).
- We have flexible pick up times. If you don't find a time of your convenience in the options listed, please choose one and email us with your preferred pick up time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We comply with Colombian's Health Resolution (resolution 666 from April 24th, 2020)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.