Hot Spring with Night Tour to Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival From Beijing
Plan your Beijing winter tour? Combine the outdoor hot spring to relaxing your body, mind, and soul, then an excursion to Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival is a Great Choice. Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival provides a fantastic visual experience when illuminated at night. Over 400 ice sculptures, carved by both Chinese and foreign artists, are exhibited here. This private day tour includes tasty local lunch, entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. Seasonal tour is offered January through end of February.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chinese lunch or dinner
- English Speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hot spring ticket
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge Ice and Snow Festival
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Swimming wear (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
Following a pickup from your accommodation in Beijing city center at your selected time, meet your private guide and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle. Heading directly to Jiuhua Resort. It will take about 1hour drive, sit back and enjoy the beautiful countryside scenery on the way.
The hot spring at Jiuhua Resot comes from 1230 meters underground, and it's abundantly rich in minerals and elements. You will spend about 2 hours here.
Benefits of hot spring:
• Relax all the body muscles, eliminating stress.
• Improve metabolism and remove fatigue and the minerals contained in the water are believed to have health promoting, healing and even anti-aging effects.
• Ideal for people suffering from sciatic nerve pains, tendonitis, arthritis, muscle pains or insomnia problems, and people recovering after an accident or operation.
Then you will enjoy a local lunch or dinner, then heading to Longqing Gorge (About 30minutes drive). On the way to Longqing Gorge you will pass by the Juyongguan Great Wall and Badaling Great Wall, your professional tour guide will give you an explanation of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Longqing Gorge Ice and Snow Festival, Gucheng Village, Beijing China
The Longqing Gorge ice and snow festival starts from mid-January and runs until end-February. Over 400 ice sculptures, carved by both Chinese and foreign artists, are exhibited here. Each year has a different theme. When illuminated at night, these brilliant sculptures create a fantastic visual experience. The mountains around the gorge are also illuminated, a beautiful background for the winter wonderland in the middle basin. Besides the ice sculptures, there are fireworks ceremonies, folk dancing, and minority ethnic songs, all presented on the central stage. You can try their hand at ice-fishing, tobogganing, ice-slides, skating, or one of numerous other ice or snow sports. There is also a human-sized ice maze to get lost in. There is something on offer for all age groups, making for a thrilling excursion for the whole family.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing. (2 hours driving time).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring your own swimming suit for hot spring
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.