Hot Spring Trek Nepal
Hot Spring Trek Nepal is an exclusive trekking package that is for all age group people. This short and sweet trek arrays multiple highlights to the trekkers. Visiting Ghandruk village which is an ancestral land of Gurung tribe very famous as a world-renowned warrior. Ghandruk village is very famous for art, article, custom, culture, tradition, and breathtaking scenery. On the first day of the journey, we explore Ghandruk village. Village walk, Gurung cultural museum visit, Monastery visit and Observe (ACAP visitor center) are major activities in Ghandruk village. The next day we trek to Jhinu danda 1700m which takes 4 hours. Same-day in the evening we go to Natural hot spring where we spend a few hours. It takes 20 minutes downhill to hot spring pool and 30 minute uphill go Jhinu danda. The next day after breakfast we walk down to hot spring again. We spend a few hours there then trek back to Samsung which takes just 15 minutes there we catch jeep and drive back to Pokhara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Old Gurung Museum
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
What's excluded :
- Trekking Equipment
- All drinks (Cold and hot) (Alcohol and cold drinks)
Day 1: Drive Pokhara to Ghandruk (2012m).
Stop At: Old Gurung Museum, 5 Kaski, Ghandruk Nepal
We commence driving the early morning after having breakfast. Driving is very scenic we can see a panoramic view of Himalaya, countryside and green scenery. Half of the drive is through paved road and half through gravel road. After reaching Ghandruk we take the launch and explore around the village. Gurung cultural museum, Buddhist monastery, Annapurna conservation area visitor center and the village itself are the place of attraction. Himalayan panorama of a snow-capped mountain is another attraction here. We observe Nepali folk show Rodhi in the evening which occurs every evening. 4-hour drive.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Mountain Lodge
Day 2: Trek Ghandruk to Jhinu Danda(1780m).
Stop At: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
We wake up early morning to observe the morning view of a snow-capped Himalayan peak. Then we take breakfast and start trekking. The trail goes through the stone spread trail in the early hour then traverses high above the valley through the lush green forest. Before reaching Jhinu danda 1780m we reach the confluence between river Modi Khola and Kimrong Khola there we cross Kimrong Khola through a steel suspension bridge. After reaching Jhinu danda we take some rest and go for a hot spring bath which is 20 downhill walk. We spend a few hours at the hot spring pool. 5-hour walk.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Mountain Lodge
Day 3: Trek to Samrung. Drive to Pokhara. Trek End.
Pass By: Naya Pul, Lumle, Nepal
We wake up early in the morning take breakfast and walk down to hot spring. We spend a few hours at hot spring and walk up back to Jhinu danda, take the launch and walk to Samsung which is just 20 minutes, there we take a jeep and drive back to Pokhara. 4.5-hour drive. Trek End.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers their location according to the convenient way. Please let us know your location in Pokhara one day earlier.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.