Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor,hot deal
Take in aerial views of Luxor and its iconic landmarks on this amazing 40-minute hot air balloon flight.
Your pilot/guide will be dedicated to just you and your private party;
you'll be able to ask questions and listen to commentary tailored to your interests.
All transportation to and from the launch site is included for a door-to-door experience.
also breakfast,welcome drink,Nile motor boat,taxes and charges are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Wake up early morning in Luxor for hot air balloon trip is an exciting experience.
our expert representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding.
Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank ,
then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum ( Luxor ).
The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended.
The balloon ride takes 40 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
with unique photos and unforgettable memories
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from luxor hotels or cruises
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.