Hot Air Balloon Ride and Teotihuacan Pyramids Excursion
Get ready for a unique adventure in life!!! Fly over the famous pyramids of the Sun and the Moon early in the morning and then visit the site in a guided tour. This an unforgettable journey
We will depart from Mexico City to enjoy the wonderful aesthetics of the Teotihuacán pyramids in which we will observe this highly important archelolgical site from the air.
The activity begins early in the morning when, once we arrive in Teotihuacán and after some indications given, we will all participate in filling the balloon with air, a magical experience.
We will fly for about an hour and the itinerary will be shown by the wind, which will command our trip where we will be able to observe the beautiful archaeological zone of Teotihuacán from the sky.
From the balloon flight we will continue to a tour of the archaeological zone of Teotihuacán, where we will see the monumental pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, the temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Calzada de los Muertos.
Do not miss it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Flight with a hot air balloon (one hour aprox)
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Beverages (unless specified)
- Food (Unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
, we will head to the ancient and world famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan (which means “The City of the Gods”) where we will see and climb the breathtaking Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Butterflies Temple, and the Avenue of the Dead one of the many wide avenues that project out towards the cardinal points of the universe.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
4: Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.