Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour
View Cappadocia at sunrise from a hot-air balloon
Celebratory glass of champagne on landing
Balloon ride followed by a full-day tour of the region
Sample the wine at a local wine producer's
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Light Breakfast
- 50-minute balloon ride with qualified pilot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
Take to the skies and rise high above the honeycomb peaks that characterise the unique landscape of Cappadocia. Set off early in the morning for a magical sunrise experience and see the rusty orange landscape come to life before your eyes.
Enjoy a light breakfast of tea, coffee and pastries before we board the balloon to rise gently into the skies, where every angle of this magical volcanic landscape will be yours' to contemplate peacefully over the course of the balloon ride. As the sun rises over the moon-like scenery, the stillness and inspiring beauty of the area will overcome your senses in what promises to be a moment you will cherish for time to come.
Once we hit the ground, celebrate landing with a glass of Champagne and get ready for the second part of your day. We start the Cappadocia Classical Tour with a brief presentation about the region at Pigeon Valley before enjoying the panoramic view from the incredible Uchisar Rock. Grab a photo at Uchisar Cevizli District and visit the Painted Desert view of the Esenler district. Have a local set lunch in a luxury cave restaurant and start the afternoon at the Goreme Open Air-Museum, a Unesco World Heritage Site. We make a stop at a local carpet-weaving centre to see the collection and then have a break to appreciate some local wines at the Turasan Wine Cave Stores.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off from all hotels in the Cappadocia region except KAYSERI.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.