Hot Air Balloon Flight from Wiltshire
Enjoy an Exclusive Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful countryside of Wiltshire. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky in one of our spacious, shared baskets.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of champagne
- Flight certificate
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Larmer Tree Gardens, Tollard Royal SP5 5PT England
Meet our Aerosaurus ground crew at The Larmer Tree Gardens, launch locally and see the stunning Wiltshire countryside.
Pass By: Tollard Royal, Tollard Royal, Wiltshire, England
Nestled in the heart of Wiltshire this stunning little English village is a real treat to see from above.
Pass By: Rushmore Golf Club, Rushmore Park, Tollard Royal, Salisbury SP5 5QB England
Rushmore Park is home to many attractions including Larmer Tree Gardens and Rushmore Gold Club which is set high on the chalk of the Cranborne Chase. A truly stunning part of the UK to fly over.
Pass By: Wiltshire, Wiltshire, England
Wiltshire has some of the most beautiful landscape in the UK. An area of outstanding natural beauty, enjoy the scenery from the air as you glide over the undulating fields and hills.
Pass By: Salisbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Near to the famous town of Salisbury, make it a lovely day out you could even stop in and have an after flight cream tea!
Departure Point :Wiltshire, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking there is a £50 surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Times vary throughout the year according to sunset and sunrise. Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.