Hot Air Balloon Flight from South Wales
Enjoy an Exclusive Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful countryside of South Wales. Take in the stunning Welsh scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky. Minimum of two people.
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bailey Balloons, Llanarth Village Hall, Raglan NP15 2AU Wales
Meet us at Llanarth Village Hall, Raglan NP15 2AU
Pass By: Raglan, Raglan, Monmouthshire, South Wales, Wales
See the stunning countryside around Raglan South Wales.
Pass By: Raglan Castle, A40, Raglan Wales
See this stunning 15th Century Fortress whilst gliding over the South Wales Countryside.
Pass By: Monnow Bridge and Gate, Monnow Street, Monmouth Wales
Monnow Bridge, near Raglan in Monmouth, South Wales, is the only remaining fortified river bridge in Great Britain with a gate tower.
Pass By: The Virtuous Well, Ewell Llandogo Road, Trelleck NP25 4PZ Wales
Near Raglan, just outside the village of Trellech, the Virtuous Well, also known as St Ann's Well, is reputed to be the meeting point of four springs.
Pass By: Shire Hall Monmouth, Shire Hall Agincourt Square, Monmouth NP25 3DY Wales
A stunning bulding dating back to 1724. The Shire Hall in Agincourt Square, Monmouth, Wales, near Raglan is a prominent Grade I listed building in the town centre, it was formerly the centre for the Assize Courts and Quarter Sessions for Monmouthshire.
Departure Point :Llanarth Village Hall, Groesonen Rd, Llanarth, NP15 2AU, UK, Clytha, Usk NP15 2AZ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.