Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bristol
Enjoy an Exclusive Champagne Hot Air Balloon flight over the beautiful City of Bristol & surrounding countryside. Take in the stunning English scenery as you float effortlessly through the sky. Minimum of two people..
You will meet our ground crew where you will be taken to the launch site. You will then meet your Pilot and be given a full safety briefing; you can get involved and help inflate the balloon! Your skilled and experienced Pilot will fly you over wonderful landscapes for up to one hour. When you land, you can help pack away the balloon and enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne or juice to toast your flight, you can also request a signed personalised flight certificate. You will then be taken back to the original meeting place in our vehicles.
A fantastic experience and one to be remembered forever!
Hot Air Balloon rides take place at dawn or dusk and the whole experience lasts around 3-4 hours.
Flights are weather dependent. Main flying season April-October.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clifton Suspension Bridge, Suspension Bridge Road Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 4AP England
See the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge from the sky
Pass By: Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS18 9JN England
Launching from the beautiful Ahston Court Estate in Bristol
Pass By: Bailey Balloons, 44 Ham Green, Bristol BS20 0HA England
Wave to the Bailey Balloons office team as you may fly over our office
Pass By: Bristol, Bristol, England
See Bristol city as you've never seen it before
Pass By: Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Charterhouse Centre, Bristol BS40 7XR England
If the wind is right you may fly over the Mendip Hills an area of outstanding natural beauty
Pass By: Chew Valley Lake, 92 Bridgwater Road nr Bristol, BS99 6AQ England
See the stunning Chew Valley lake form above
Departure Point :Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing outside balloon buit not able to do in balloon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.