Horses Riding 4 Ruins in Cusco
Enjoy the landscape of the 4 wonderful monuments built by the Incas, riding along the route that is full of natural landscapes of the city of Cusco guided by our professional guides and making stops at the archaeological sites Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and our ceremonial fortress of Sacsayhuaman, an exciting ride on horseback. It is a very quiet walk and does not need experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from your hotel to ranch and vice versa.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Riding saddles
- Safety helmets.
What's excluded :
- Tourist tickets.(cost s/ 70 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will start with the pick up of you from the hotel where you are staying, with the guide who will give a short explanation of the route and we will go to start the horseback riding visiting the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, puca pucara, Tambomachay. We start at 9:00 am and finish at 1:00 pm all the time you will be accompanied by the guide and the muleteers will observe beautiful landscapes. We will make stops in quenqo in puca pucara where they will have time to take photos and then we will go to Tambomachay where it is believed that the Incas worshiped the Water, this archaeological center has different channels, ducts and waterfalls. At the end we will have the last place to visit that is our fortress Sacsayhuaman there we will say goodbye to these beautiful animals before the guide will give us a tour of the fascinating and impressive place built of huge blocks of rocks and finally we will take our tourist transport to Cusco and we will leave you near your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait in the reception room of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Do not leave waste in archaeological sites visited.
- Extra money.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photo (camera)
- Rain poncho.
- Tourist tickets.
- We will pick up from your hotel
- What you need to bring:
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.