Horses And Vineyards
1 day Istria countryside excursion.
Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Istria will reveal the true beauty of the Istrian countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off,
- Professional Horse Guide & Tour Leader,
- Orientation horse riding lesson,
- Approx. 1.5 hour Horseriding tour through the countryside,
- Guided visit to a wonderful wine estate (ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ONLY)
- Typical Istrian Lunch with Wine (ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ONLY)
What's excluded :
- Any services not listed above as “Included
- Personal travel insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfredo Tours, Koper 6000 Slovenia
As per Alfredo TOURS itinerary
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Horse ride with the guide and professional horse trainer in the suburb of the south Primorska region
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Pick Up at hotels in Koper, Izola, Portoroz and Piran. Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: • Drop off at hotels in Koper, Izola, Portoroz and Piran.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14. Persons under 18 yo need to show an ID.
- Long-leave pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!)
- The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We also expect guides and travelers to continue to embrace the “new normal” practices we’ve all become accustomed to: Wash/sanitize hands frequently; Cough or sneeze only into a closed elbow; Avoid shared items; Maintain physical distance between yourself and those outside your family/friend circle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.