Horseback Ridingin in Hopkins
Embark on a horseback riding tour at a private ranch which even children can enjoy. These trained horses will take through the groves in the rainforest and to the river for a swim.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Outback Trails
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Outback Trails, Mile 13.5 Southern Highway, Kendal Belize
- Get picked from the hotel/port by your Belizean tour guide.
- This kid friendly tour will take you through the delicious oranges groves and into the rainforest. This is a private, family-owned ranch with pleasant, well-trained horses that will carry you to the river for a refreshing swim.
- Lasting only about 4 hours, you can combine other experiences -with this tour.
-Get dropped off to the hotel/port.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Philip Goldson International Airport
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/3/2019 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.