Horseback Riding Tour to the Devil's Balcony from Cusco
Enjoy a tour to the 'Devil’s Balcony' from Cusco. You will go on an exciting ride passing through Andean communities where you can see their way of life including farming, working together and taking care about their sheep llamas or alpacas. You will also see some ancient Inca temples and feel the ancient energy of those places. Your tour includes gear, a professional guide and transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Saddle and safety helmets
- Muleteer (goes to the care of horses)
- Snacks for the ride
- Mineral water or natural water
- Cookies, chocolate bar and fruit
- Round trip transportation from Cusco hotel to ranch
- Transport by private car
- Entry/Admission - Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours
- Entry/Admission - Balcon del Diablo
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Moon Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Blas, Cusco Peru
Place where we have lots of families dedicated to make textiles and other traditional activities for economic reazons.
Pass By: Church of San Blas (Iglesia de San Blas), San Blas Centro Histórico, Cusco 08002 Peru
San blas area is an ancient area of Cusco city, on the inca times called Toqo Cachi.
Stop At: Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours, Urb. Balconcillo k 10 A lado del rest. la casona del inca, Cusco 08000 Peru
Our ranch located only 15 minutes away from Cusco city, here we have our horses that will give you a great experience exploring the hiden places of Cusco city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Balcon del Diablo, 08000, Peru
On the backside of the Saqsayhuaman archaeological center is the Balcony of the Devil, an archaeological attraction and natural architectural heritage left by our ancestors. Today it is part of a beautiful park where you can go to enjoy hiking, camping, walks and excursions.
The Balcony of the Devil is known for being a large rock with a spectacular view of a chasm in the middle. There is a window, a balcony overlooking the river that runs underneath rock. Below the balcony, the river goes through a huge cave towards the other end of the rock. Some people dare cross through, making a chilling experience.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Moon Temple, Pisac highway, Cusco Peru
The temple of the moon is mystical place located around the Cusco city, probably and ancient inca temple for fertility.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable for participants with little or no experience
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear long pants (preferably jeans), closed shoes (with rubber soles or walking shoes), and bring a rain jacket (if the weather forecast gives any significant chance of rain during the time of the ride)
- Note: Do not wear jewelry or valuables during the ride
- Maximum weight is 185 lbs (83 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.