Horseback Riding Tour of Punta Cana
Excursion with a family atmosphere, fun and totally safe, under the entrepreneurial beauty of Uvero Alto, where you can enjoy a horse ride along the beach and at the same time, with the help of our experienced guides, you will enjoy a tour of the Dominican countryside , where you can observe the culture and traditions of this beautiful country and its enchanting landscapes that will take you to the mouth of the Maimon River.
After taking a tour of the entire Uvero Alto beach, you can gallop for 5 minutes and arrive again at the ranch, where you will be greeted by a person who will greet you again and have a snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation, hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- Access to the Indigenous Eyes, Ecological Reserve
- Bottle of water and a glass of tropical fruits
What's excluded :
- Photos / DVD
Enjoy a horse ride accompanied by family or friends through unforgettable landscapes.
We have 110 horses of all levels for all types of clients, experts or not.
Guided by an expert prepared to carry out tourist excursions on horseback, we will walk along the beautiful beach of Uvero Alto, then we will go to the forest where we will arrive at the mouth of Maimón where the river and the Atlantic Sea meet.
After taking a tour of the entire Uvero Alto beach, you can gallop for 5 minutes and reach the ranch again
• Gray Line Dominican Republic - Tours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Swimsuit, towel, comfortable clothes (preferably long trousers), closed shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, repellent, extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- The minimum age for riding is 8 years; child of 6 years can go with the guide / Maximum weight of 250 pounds / Not allowed for people with back problems and/or mobility / Not allowed for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.