Horseback Riding Tour in Los Cabos
Enjoy a beautiful Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo for 2 hours. You will ride for about half hour through the desert where you might see some hares, chipmunks, roadrunners and deers. Once you get to the beach you will ride for an hour on sand, along the Pacific Ocean. Feel the breeze and enjoy a relaxing time with family and friends. This is an informative and entertained tour with an experienced guide leading your way. This a perfect tour for families with kids. Experience not required.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees $15 USD per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Margaritas in a ranch located at km 15.5 north from Cabo San Lucas, nestled in the desert of Baja California Sur. This is the departure spot for a full 2 hours adventure. Ride through the majestic desert and admire its beautiful landscapes, its flora offers a large variety of plants, mostly cactus and some of them, endemic of Baja. You will enjoy a beautiful ride along the Pacific Ocean sands, where will be able to admire amazing views. Let the horses enjoy the area while you are having a relaxing time with family and friends.Â Experience is not required for this tour. Since we work with small groups, it's easy to adapt the tour to make it enjoyable for everyone.
Departure Point :G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most of the hotels and villas within Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.Don't forget to add your hotel name in order to arrange your transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use sunblock
- Pants and long sleeve shirt is highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have implemented and follow up all the regulations and measures requested for local and federal entities. We provide all the necessary equipment for a safe and healthy adventure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.