Horseback riding Tarcóles
Besides the experience of life in a cattle ranch of 640 hectares. Hacienda Nosavar is also known for its natural beauty.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarcoles, Tarcoles, Tarcoles District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
One of the best destinations in Costa Rica for bird-watching, breeding grounds and flora habitat that borders the Tárcoles River, famous for its abundant crocodile inhabitants
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Carara, Carara, Province of San Jose
away from the Carara Reserve (home to the largest population Lapas Rojas in Costa Rica), offers us the opportunity to share these natural wonders with our guests through horseback riding and down the river.
Departure Point :Original Canopy Tárcoles, Puente Tarcoles, Provincia de Puntarenas, Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/29/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.