Horseback riding Quebrada del Condor in the Mendoza Andes
Live a real "andean gauchos" day in Mendoza.
Enjoy the most amazing views of the Andes.
Taste a local asado shared with the locals.
Get out of town and see the nicest spots of Mendoza
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional lunch "asado" (private tour)
What's excluded :
- Snacks - bottle of water and snack
n the morning we will go southwest for about 1:45 hours journey to reach La Quebrada del Cóndor (Condor Canyon) in Potrerillos.
This tour offers a 2/4-hours horseback riding through the different mountain trails shaped by native animals and people living in small settlements in the mountains. They are our gauchos, locally named “baqueanos”, who are amazing horseriders. We’ll go on a horseback to enjoy the espectacular and natural enviroment at the Cordillera de los Andes while we come to know and learn about the nature, geology, traditions and history of the region.
Back in the Ranch or “Puesto” we will have a nice “Asado” that we’ll share with the local family. Return to Mendoza in the evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.