Horseback Riding in Tarifa, Spain
Tarifa is the southernmost point on the European mainland, as well as marking the boundary between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic. Our stables are located directly on the beach at the bay’s center and offer a view of the African coast. From our location, you have direct access to the most beautiful beaches of the Costa de la Luz, as well as to the inland nature reserves offering many, breathtaking destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy riding in Tarifa!!.
Galloping along a virtually endless beach on magnificent Andalusians with only the sound of pounding hoofs and crashing waves is an experience no one should pass up!
Departure Point :Camino de la Pista, 27D, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.