Horseback riding in Kyrgyzstan
In this tour you will see nomads life who is staying during the summer with animals and sleeping in yurt
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Englisg speaking guide
- Meals (Breakfest, Dinner, Lunch)
- Mineral Water
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Horseback riding to Song Kol lake
Day 1: Kochkor — Kyzart pass 2664m — Kilemche jailoo
After breakfast transfer from Kochkor to Kyzart village (1 hour) where you will start horseback riding. We start horseback riding to Kilemche The name means “like a carpet,” and this swathe of grass covers whole mountain ranges, with shadings as subtle as any shyrdak (shyrdak is a Kyrgyz felt carpet). Dinner in a yurt.
Horse time: 5 hours.
Day 2: Kilemche — Song Kol lake
Spend the morning climbing to Jalgyz Karagai pass (3400m), enter the lake basin. The trek offers superb views of grassland and mountain ranges. After lunch at Jaman Echki, follow the lakeshore east to Batai Aral, and meet the host family of Kyrgyz shepherds. Overnight in yurt，enjoy typical local food, such as fermented mare’s milk and grill fish from the lake.
Horse time: 5 hours.
Day 3: Song Kol lake - Kochkor
After breakfast Transfer to Kochkor by the Kalmak Ashuu pass(3446m) Arrival in Kochkor.
Transport 3 hours (110km)
Standard cost for the 3-days tour is (USD):
1 person $210
2 people = $140 per person
3 people = $130 per person
4 people = $120 per person
5 people = $110per person
6,7,8,9,10,11,12 people = $95 per person
• Horse guide
• Guide (English speaking)
• Transport go/back
• Mineral water
Price doesn’t include
• Travel insurance,
• Air tickets,
• Tax of bank,
• Additional services not mentioned in the program.
Departure Point :The tour will be finished in Kochkor or your accommodation
Departure Time :In the morning Pick up from your accommodation
Return Detail :Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1 person $220
- 2 people = $150 per person
- 3 people = $140 per person
- 4 people = $130 per person
- 5 people = $120per person
- 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 people = $100 per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.