Horseback riding in Gorkhi Terelj national park and Genghis khan statue complex
This trip offers you the following highlights while travelling in a beautiful national park.
- Chinggis khaan statue complex
- Visiting nomadic family and experience in nomadic culture
- Mongolian traditional meal
- Horseback riding
- Turtle rock
- Aryapala Buddhist temple
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional tour guide
- experienced driver
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - Ariyabal Meditation Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Tov Province
A day tour to one of the most famous national parks of Mongolia, the Gorkhi Terelj National Park with extraordinary rock formations and magnificent alpine scenery. Enjoy your day visiting the turtle-shaped gigantic rock, meditation temple and horseback riding.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Genghis Khan Statue Complex, Tsonjin Boldog, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
A day tour to the world’s tallest equestrian statue, Genghis Khan Statue Complex and Terelj National Park with magnificent alpine scenery, visiting a nomadic family and enjoying horseback riding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ariyabal Meditation Temple, Gorkhi Terelj National Park Mongolia
only one meditation temple in the national park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel you are staying in.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.