Horseback Riding in Cusco: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Experience riding traditional Peruvian Paso horses to the ancient salt mines of Maras. Enjoy the stunning views of the Sacred Urubamba Valley River, Chicon Glacier, Pitusiray Glacier, Sahuasiray and Veronica Glacier. Spend of 4-hours horseback riding with a professional tour guide visiting beautiful places of the Sacred Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (English-Spanish)
- Briefing in your hotel
- Protective equipment, helmet
- Transportation within Sacred Valley
What's excluded :
- Any extra fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco (extra fee of $30/person USD)
- Encounter the mystery and make take great photos of the ancient Inca ruins and the urban landscape of the city of Cusco. Horseback riding tours are designed with security protocols for horses, staff and visitors creating wellness in their experiences. Enjoy the guides on your tours in Cusco and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Begin the day with an informative briefing prior to the start of your tour. You will be picked up at your Sacred Valley or Cusco hotel. Upon arrival at the starting point, you will meet the horses and your guide will provide necessary instructions and information about riding the horses. The ride will begin around 9:45am. First, you will ride to Salineras, the salt pools. The horses will be left at a specific place outside of the archeological place. Take a break around 11:15am to enjoy the amazing landscapes of the sacred valley, then start riding back to the starting point of the route to complete your horseback riding experience. You will be transferred back to your hotel around 12:15pm.
Note: If you stay in Sacred Valley the transfer is free. If you stay in Cusco you must add an extra fee of $30/person USD for the round trip transportation which takes around 1h20 minutes to the Ranch.
Departure Point :Sacred Valley or Cusco Hotels
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- If you stay in Sacred Valley the transfer is free. If you stay in Cusco you must add an extra fee of $30/person USD for the round trip transportation takes around 1h20 minutes to the Ranch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.