Horseback riding in Cusco
A quiet tour, we begin this horseback ride around Cusco in the direction of the attractions of the City Tour, with the difference that it will be on horseback. A 2 and a half hour ride that will take us through the fields, we will be able to appreciate the Andean-style towns, which still maintain their customs. We will visit archaeological sites and Inca remains. We will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco and return to the Temple of the Moon, where we will leave with a return to the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Gloves and helmet.
What's excluded :
- Income, optional if the client decides to visit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
The Temple of the Moon was one of the huacas or magical sanctuaries where the Incas celebrated rituals in honor of the moon. Along the way, there is the Monkey Temple, which they say is an astronomical viewpoint, a worship center, etc. Another legend is that it is a place of homage to the jungle, since the monkey does not exist in the highlands of Peru. Hard to agree with the origin and function of this archaeological site, there are these 2 theories. Less than half a mile later, there is the mysterious rock of the Temple of the Moon. They say that it is a temple for fertility, in fact, many couples who cannot have children who go to this place with faith to revive their reproductive center.
Pass By: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
It is located next to the Qenqo archaeological complex, if you get to the Cristo Blanco viewpoint, you can see the forest behind, you can walk for 10 minutes from that point.
The eucalyptus forest has a magical atmosphere, as if slow in time, full of imposing trees that cover the sun and protect you from the wind, a privileged view of the entire imperial city, and a feeling of tranquility in nature.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
you can communicate to the whats app +51 998444900 with our team 24 hours
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.