Horseback Riding in Cala Fustam, Menorca, Spain
Cala Fustam is one of the most hidden and lost coves on the south coast. It is the only beach in Menorca where it is allowed to enter on horseback 365 days a year.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Cala Fustam is one of the most hidden and lost coves on the south coast of Menorca. Whether you have or do not have experience, this excursion is for you, as it adapts to all levels. To get to the sea we will cross a totally natural private area, away from towns and urbanizations as if it were a lost place. It is characterized by its lush vegetation, cheerful birds singing and the pure air that you breathe. It is the only cove where pets are allowed all year round. Our horses love to walk on the sand in addition to entering the water as long as the circumstances allow it. Our priority is to respect the bathers who are in the place and the safety of our clients. All this will be a story that you can immortalize with all the photos that our guides will make of you.
Departure Point :Me-22, 07750 Ferreries, Islas Baleares, Spain
Departure Time :5/23/2019 - 11/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.