Horseback Riding Holiday Bulgaria - The Magic Caves, Waterfalls and Castles
8 days riding holiday among the wild nature and the magnificent landmarks of Bulgaria!
The best way to explore Bulgaria is the horseback!
Our trail will give you another point of view - riding in the open nature, without any fences, you can have kilometers of gallop in the Devetaki plateau, enjoying the beautiful view of the mountain and the Danube plain.
Aside of the horse riding, you will visit the greatest landmarks in the aria.
All this experience will be supplemented by the fine Bulgarian wines and the delicious traditional dishes, fruits and vegetables from the local farms and our gardens.
Accommodation in high quality hotels or in guest houses, in double rooms with WC and shower. Swimming pools, massages and sauna are available in all of the hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
8 days - 7 nights - 6 days riding
Our trail takes you to the North side of the Balkans in its central fore-mountains - the land of ancient historical, architectural and extraordinary natural landmarks. The relief is various, but mainly smooth and pleasant for horseback riding and will give you the possibility to ride free of strain and to enjoy with all your senses the amazing scenery of the nature.
Riding in a wild and free nature at the foot of the Balkan mountain - 4-7 hours riding per day.
- purebred horses, very well trained, calm and easy controllable
- high quality equipment - saddles & tacks
- experienced and professional guides
- accommodation in high quality hotels or in guest houses, in double rooms with WC and shower. Swimming pools, massages and sauna are available in most of the hotels.
- visits to the most remarkable historical, culture and nature landmarks
- fine wine and delicious traditional dishes
accommodation for the whole period - breakfast; lunch; dinner;
airport or hotel transfers
• Tsarevets, Tsar Asen Square, Veliko Tarnovo 5000 Bulgaria
• Open Air Ethnographic Museum ETAR, Gabrovo 5309 Bulgaria
• Dryanovo Monastery, Dryanovo Bulgaria
• Krushunskiye Waterfalls, P.O.Box 226, 5500 Lovech, Krushuna Bulgaria
• Devetashka Cave, Devetaki 5500 Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
- Летище Варна, Varna Airport, 9154 Varna, Bulgaria
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.