Horseback Riding from Punta Cana to Uvero Alto Beach
Horseback ride in the Caribbean! We depart to a horse ranch that is located in northern Punta Cana to vast areas on the Uvero Alto Beach where one can canter and gallop for miles. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Clients arrive at the ranch where they are welcomed, prepared and oriented for the cavalcade. This excursion is made by the beach and the Uvero Alto field, reaching the starter of the Maimon River, where they will have a 10 min stop. There you can enjoy a rich coconut water and a refreshing swim in the river.
On the way back, the client who wants to gallop, is accompanied by one of the guides, to do it in a safe way.
Back to the ranch you are greeted with a fresh water and you are shown the photos that were taken during the trip (optional purchase).
In the end the client must complete a participation and comments sheet.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange the exact pickup time with you, pickups must be reconfirmed 24 hours before departure
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and bring a swimsuit, camera, sunscreen and cash for souvenirs
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.