Horseback Riding from Guadalupe to Monserrate
When visiting Bogotá, if you don't get out to explore the surrounding countryside you're missing half the story and most of the views. Come with us and explore two prominent hills during this full-day tour partly done by horseback. Begin in Guadalupe to learn of Colombia's colonial past, then hop on your trusty steed and ride through the forest to Monserrate where a traditional lunch awaits. Return to the city via cable car. A completely different experience you will never regret.
• Visiting Monserrate and Guadalupe viewpoints with a tour that is one of a kind
• A fun and exciting horseback riding through rugged and natural paths
• Historical landmarks of peasant traditions, indigenous and colonization
• Experiencing the transition from the countryside to the hilly borders of Bogotá
• A traditional snack at Monserrate and great landscapes all along the trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Horse handler and rental
- All-risk insurance
- Entry/Admission - Mount Monserrate
What's excluded :
- Extra purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe, Cerro de Guadalupe, Bogota Colombia
Experiencing the transition from the countryside to the hilly borders of Bogotá
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Monserrate, Carrera 2 E No. 21-48 Paseo Bolívar, Bogota Colombia
What about an exciting and scenic horse ride up to Monserrate and enjoying the views of Colombia's capital?
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Take the experience of visiting the most touristic spot in Bogotá to the next level, by transforming it into a memorable journey.
Pass By: Casa Museo Quinta de Bolivar, Cl 20 No. 2-91 este Santafé de Bogotá, Bogota Colombia
A walk along important spots of the city such as the emblematic Casa Museo Quinta de Bolivar
Stop At: Cerros Orientales, Bogota Colombia
The Eastern Hills are a staple of Bogotá’s outdoor activities. Great hikes, amazing views, and religious monuments look over the busy capital below.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients anywhere within Bogota city - hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, points of interest, etc. Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Previous horse riding experience not required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- If you have a layover in Bogotá please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.