Horseback riding at sunset in Quintay, Valparaíso
This tour will make you work alongside another living being and that is what will make you connect with nature and its benefits. You will know and learn about the landscape beauty of the area and you will spend an unforgettable moment enjoying a Chilean reserve wine and an indigenous catering at sunset, as well as a surprise to remember this moment. We work in a responsible and committed way with our visitors as well as with nature and the local community.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - auto catering
- Private transportation
- Photographic record
What's excluded :
Passengers will be picked up at their respective lodgings, and then go to the corral where we will introduce Don Mario, There will be a first approach of the visitor with the horse he will ride, then take the course to the circuit. After an hour riding, you will reach the catering area, where everything will be ready to eat and enjoy a reserve wine. The guide will tell us about the old Quintay and the Whaler, and how it became what it is today, as well as a brief environmental interpretation about the flora of the place.
After this brake of 30 min approx. We will continue towards the corral, where the activity will end by delivering a surprise souvenir.
This tour is personalized and is available in Spanish - English and Portuguese.
• Playa Chica, Quintay Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at their place of accommodation, located in Viña del Mar, Valparaíso and surroundings.Airports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- Puerto de Valparaíso
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.