Horseback Riding at Lake Fork
It doesn't get more Texan than riding horses! Your experience will include riding either Western or English on our retired racehorses and Quarter horses. This tour is perfect for children and beginner riders, as you are able to ride beginner friendly horses in a controlled environment.
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guests will meet at Lake Fork Stables at the designated ride time. You will then have the opportunity to meet the horses as they are groomed and tacked for your ride. Helmets are provided and liability releases are required to be signed. You will be matched with a horse comparable to your height and riding ability. You will then mount your horse in our 100x150 ft. outdoor lighted arena. The lighted arena provides a controlled environment, as well as flexibility in ride booking times, as we can ride in the evening - a necessity for Texas!
Guests will be able to ride in our arena for an hour. Our arena also includes several obstacles, such as barrels and poles, to make your ride more fun and enjoyable. They also allow you to learn more about horseback riding and what it takes to control a 1000 pound animal!
Departure Point :Lake Fork Stables
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/17/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed toe shoes are required. Boots are ideal. Pants are highly recommended. Come prepared to get dirty due to the nature of horses and farm life.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.