Horseback riding Argentina. Enjoy a unique gaucho's experience
Live a real “andean gauchos” day in Mendoza.
Enjoy the most amazing views of the Andes.
Taste a local asado shared with the locals.
Get out of town and see the nicest spots of Mendoza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional lunch "asado"
- Snacks - Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
- Specialized local cowboy “baqueano”
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
- We begin our trip to Maipu, the first wine-growing area of Mendoza, made up of vineyards and centuries-old olive trees. The tour consists in a 2-hour horseback riding circuit, very close to the Andes. We'll cross by wide valleys planted of Malbec and Cabernets, olives plantations and eucalyptus trees. always with the image of the Andes range as background.
The trail leads us to the Mendoza River, which is born at the highest peaks of the mountains due to the thawing of the snow. By observing the landscape, we’ll notice how important this river is being the main life support of the region. At the end of the circuit, we will enjoy a traditional barbecue at the ranch. Return to the hotel.
- Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, additional mineral water.
- Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Insurance: Please, fill in the Risk Insurance Sheet provided by the guide/driver.
• Regional Lunch - "Asado"
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.