Horseback Riding Adventure from Medellin
Enjoy the views of the country side on a pleasant 2-hour guided horseback ride. On this half-day excursion, just outside of Medellín, your trusty steed clops along at a steady pace that is suitable for both first-time and experienced riders. Along the way, you can stop to snap pictures of the Colombian hillsides.
Bonus: Transport from Medellín hotels is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or van
What's excluded :
Your horseback adventure begins with pick-up from your central Medellín hotel. Soak up the scenery on the 40-minute drive, passing through the Aburrá Valley, and stopping along the way to admire the views over the Medellín River and the northern Andes mountains.
On arrival at the horse ranch in Llanogrande, you’ll be greeted with a welcome drink, as your instructor matches you up with a suitable horse. After mounting up and learning the basics of stopping and steering your horse, it’s time to head out on the trails.
Follow your guide through the dramatic foothills of the Andes, passing along remote backcountry trails, crossing rivers and streams, and clambering up rocky tracks. Keep a look out for native wildlife as you ride through the lush forests, and perhaps spot monkeys, macaws, yellow parrots and hummingbirds. Along the way, jump off to stretch your legs and enjoy refreshments (available to purchase) as you admire the dramatic landscapes, and snap photos of the rolling hills and gorges along the mighty Negro River.
After a leisurely half-day ride, return to the ranch, where your driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
• Rionegro, Rionegro, Antioquia Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up provided at your AirBnB, please provide full address and building name, or apartment number.Airports
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are wearing masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.