Horseback ride and witness magical sunset of Loreto, BCS
Rancho Quest offers 3 unique Horseback excursion to fit any skill level.
"Cascada De San Temo" Departs from Rancho Quest by 4x4 vehichle to trail head . From there we'll begin our horseback ride toward the San Telmo Waterfall. Views of the Arroyo San Telmo, La Giganta and the natural beauty of Baja California Sur.
"Playa Salinita" 1 hour of relaxing riding along the shores of the Sea of Cortez. As we ride the along the shore, views of the Loreto Bay National Marine Park Island. We occasionally may see marine life such as dolphins jumping in the waters.
"Exrema" Departs from Rancho Quest to the Arroyo de San Telmo. It offers views of the Town, Airport, and Islands. Recommended for those who already have experience riding or for those looking an adventurous,, adrenaline filled excursion. Includes many inclines and declines
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Each reservation includes the choice of (2) Machaca burritos or a Ham and Cheese Sandwich. (1) bottle of water, bottle of soda, or beer of your choice.
What's excluded :
- Sun Screen, Bug Spray, Hats, Sun Glasses, Photographs, Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loreto Bay National Marine Park, Loreto Mexico
all 3 of our excursions include views of the islands of Loreto. When experiencing "Cascada de San Temo" and "La Extrema" you will be riding on a historical trail which the original missionaries used hundreds of years ago to transport good from mission to mission. On these excursions you will have great views of the tallest peak within southern Bajas largest mountain range known as, Sierra de La Gigante
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We include pick up and drop off at all Hotel/ Motels within Loreto, BCS, Any clients reserving from Loreto Bay or Villas Palmar pick up would constitute a surcharge for transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.