Horse Routes through the Ambroz Valley
We are in a unique enclave, in Hervas the most beautiful village of the Ambroz Valley, our routes run through the heart of the valley and through the old green route of the railway. Feel the magic of traveling through impressive landscapes on the back of a horse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
Feel the magic of the Ambroz Valley on horseback. Our equine companions will make you enjoy and involve you in a relaxation and an inexplicable world with words.
Our routes (from 1 hour) will make you enjoy the charm of the Extremaduran countryside.
Departure Point :10700 Hervás, Cáceres, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.