Horse riding waterfall Santa Rita Salento Quindio
All the rides that take place in Salento Quindio, are carried out with expert guides which guarantee the proper functioning of the ride during the tour.
In this ride you can live a true experience, being along the riverbank, passing through beautiful areas of riverbanks and multiple mountain landscapes
Beautiful mountainous landscapes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rain tents
- Tour guide
- Water bottle
- insurance policies
What's excluded :
Adventure ride in Salento Quindio, the waterfall of Santa Rita | It will begin with the movement in the equines towards the site to visit where you can find and explore various tourist attractions, such as the banks of the Quindio river, travel along the path of the Indians, cross the tunnels of the railroad until you reach to the waterfall of Santa Rita, where you can observe various kinds of fauna and flora in the same way we will find natural pools where it is possible to take baths in the middle of nature, There are also the secondary waterfalls which are a bit smaller and an adventure In the cave of Santa Rita.
Afterwards, we return to the ecological paths on the riverbank, until we reach the town center of the municipality of Salento where the horse ride will finally end at the headquarters of the operator friends where it will be possible to evaluate the details of the activity carried out. | • Discounts are made for families or groups • |
• Boquia, Boquia, Quindio Department
Departure Point :Salento, Quindio, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our collection point can be any hotel in the urban perimeter of the municipality of Salento Quindio, or by default in the offices of our allies.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.