Horse Riding to the Temple of the Moon + Guided Visit to Sacsayhuaman - Cusco
This is an activity that will give you an alternative option to visit Sacsayhuaman and the temple of the moon on a really fun way.
This tour also will sohw you on a clear way the most important acheologycal site around Cusco city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Transfer
- Well cared Horses
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Sacsayhuaman
we will begin our adventure towards the temple of the moon, in the temple of the moon we will descend from our horses to make a small guided tour of this interesting temple, probably used to evoke fertility during Pre Inca and Inca times.
After having known the temple of the moon, we will ride through the eucalyptus forest, belonging to the peasant community of Huayllarcocha, passing this forest we will arrive at the viewpoint of the archaeological center of Inkilltambo.
We will finish the activity with the horses on the ranch and then take our mobility and go to visit the imposing archaeological center of Sacsayhuaman. We will make a detailed and different visit of this place, we will start the visit through the “Chinkanas” or Inca caverns sector, then we will appreciate the “slides” and we will arrive at the huge walls to explore them in detail, after the visit to sacsayhuaman, we will return to our hotel and thus end the experience around the mountain ranges of Cusco
• Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
• Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.