Horse Riding on the Beach in Side
Experience horseback riding on the beach in Side. No previous experience is required; all horses are well trained to provide you a memorable ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Your tour will begin as you are picked you up from your hotel. Following some instructions, you will carefully select your "friend" for the day. If you are not sure how to get onto your horse, your instructor will be on hand to help you.
Once you feel comfortable and confident, you will begin your journey together with your new equine friend. The outstanding views will charm you along the way, and you will discover how much of a pleasure it is ride a horse on the sand. Throughout your activity, you will be welcome to provide your own rhythm of movement to develop a relationship with your horse to make the most out of your riding experience.
At the conclusion of your trip, you will be dropped off back to your hotel.
• Side, Side, Manavgat, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.