Horse Riding in Tuscany
Explore the Tuscan countryside in a most delightful way... on horseback! This horse riding adventure will give you the opportunity to enjoy the most authentic sights, sounds and smells of the Casentino region. Do you want ti discover enchanting Tuscan country, breathing its very soul? Meet the true heart of our country in Casentino and live its intense atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Explore the beautiful mountains region by horseback Choose from a morning or afternoon horse trek, and came to as in locality Salutio (80 km from Florence and 20 km to Arezzo).
Arrive at the stables where your horse awaits. Listen to a brief safety introduction and enjoy a 30-minute orientation lesson, during which you’ll have the chance to get acquainted with your horse. The stables cater for riders of all abilities and beginners are very welcome — previous riding experience is not necessary. Cap (helmets) are provided free of charge. Recommended clothing are long pants and closed shoes.
Go out from the stables on horseback with your guide and explore the open fields and forested trails of the Casentino countryside. The walk will take place between the hills and forest paths, views outside of the town of Casentino countryside, where you can spot the original wildlife of the place (wild boar, deer, hawks, eagles, pheasants and birds of all kinds). Moving in places dating from the Middle Ages preserved perfectly (churches, shrines, farms and houses).
After two hours on horseback, enjoy a tasting of local products like prosciutto, salami, pancetta, different types of cheese and local jams, wood oven baked bread, wine and water.
Departure Point :Central Tuscany, Casentino
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.