Horse riding in the vineyards
Discover the Golfe de St Tropez with an unexpected angle! Leave for the Maures Forest for a horse riding!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Equipment for the horse riding
What's excluded :
- Explore the vineyards of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez riding a horse!
Before being so famous, the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, on the French riviera, was a place where farmers, wine makers and fishermen where mainly living. By joining this tour you will not only enjoy a fresh air break, but you will also experience a part of the Gulf that has not changed much : outside from the crowd, authentic and away the vibrant Saint-Tropez!
Breathe out you and experience something different you are in the green Provence.
If you do not feel confident enough with a horse, we can also take you on the carriage of the Ranch.
• Wood-fired pizza -
Departure Point :Chemin de la Tour, 83310 Grimaud, France
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.