Horse Riding for Beginers from Dambulla
(SKU: LK68060100) Visit the largest horse riding facility in Sri Lanka to experience horse riding. This activity can be done by beginners or professionals, as our friendly staff will provide you with all the instructions to ensure you receive the best horse riding experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Instructions and guidance by experienced staff
- Harness and the safety equipment needed for the ride
- Instructions and assistance
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Our staff will meet you at the ForestPark Riding Center in Dambulla. Your instructor and support crew will provide you with the necessary guidance and instructions to do the activity before providing you with the equipment. Afterwards, you will start horse riding.
Departure Point :Attabendiwewa Road, Attabendiwewa Rd, Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.