Horse riding - Dirt Trek Trail. Lisdoonvarna, Clare. Guided. 1 hour.
Experience the beautiful County Clare countryside from horseback with this family owned stables. Beautiful views of Slieve Eva, the magnificent Connemara mountain ranges, the iconic Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands make this trek is one of the most popular!.
Whether it's a fun time or an exciting and challenging hack you're looking for we cater for all riders, from young to old with all different levels of experience.
Ride some of the best trails the West of Ireland and Wild Atlantic Way have to offer. Each of our trails is unique. We trek through the woodlands, up the hills of Slieve Elva and along peaceful winding green roads into the world-renowned Burren region.
Trek at a leisurely pace with gentle canters optional. Suitable for beginner and advanced riders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Helmet and half chaps.
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
A short one-hour trek through woodlands and famine ruins in the Clare countryside. Enjoy panoramic views of the Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands across the sea and Connemara mountains. Min 1 Max 10 pax. Available March to October.
Departure Point :Mountain View Horse Riding Centre, Poulnagun, Co. Clare, Mountain view horse riding centre, Poulnagun, Lisdoonvarna, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the interest of animal welfare the max rider weigh is 95kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.