Horse Riding Class in Prambanan
Horse riding class for beginners or for riders with experience to improve the technique lead by a professional trainer and he was an athlete of horse racing and the horse we will use are trained and safe.
Special class in our place is natural ride. It means riding the horse without saddle that will make you feel friendly with the horse.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
First we will give some information about the horse, the preparation to ride the horse, and the right technique to ride. Mr. Jamal will give a class professionally for beginners or for riders with experience to improve the technique.
Our trainer is professional horse rider and he was an athlete of horse racing and the horse we will use are trained and safe.
You will be accompanied on your ride by a trained and professional guide. When you can ride by yourself we will let you to go with your horse by yourself after getting the lesson.
What we want is for you to come have a great experience in Prambanan area! Riders of all levels are welcome
• Sojiwan Temple, Jl. Banjarsari Kwaron, Kb. Dalem Kidul, Prambanan, Klaten 57454 Indonesia
• Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Departure Point :Prambanan Temple, Jl. Raya Solo - Yogyakarta No.16, Kranggan, Bokoharjo, Kec. Prambanan, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55571, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.