Horse Ride Trigrad
Trigrad is a lovely village located at 1,240 meters above sea level in the western Rhodope mountain, near the border with Greece. It is situated in Devin municipality, in Smolyan county, and is famous for its natural landmarks and the hospitality of the local people.
Many archaeological finds show that the village dates back to ancient times. Cave dwellings and Thracian settlements have been found in the vicinity. It is assumed that the name of the village was given due to the fact that in the past, three smaller villages existed at the same place.
The typical nature of the western Rhodope mountains unfolds all of its beauty in the area of Trigrad. The magnificent pine forests with old pine trees change off with the fresh meadows, geraniums and haberlea grow on the marble cliffs
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The breathtaking Trigradsko gorge, the Haramiyska cave and cave Devil's Throat Cave. The area has many trails for horse riding.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 4825 Yagodina, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.