Horse & Wine - Horse Back Riding & Chianti Wine Tour in Tuscany - Ultimate Tour
Horse & Wine - Horse Back Riding & Chianti Wine Tour in Tuscany - Ultimate Tour since 1980
What to Bring
Long pants and closed shoes for the ride are recommended.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine & Olive Oil Tasting
- Horse Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extra hrs service
- Category: Private & Small Group
Location: Chianti & Tuscany
Starting Time: 09:30 am
Requirements: Minimum age 14 years; no experience required
Pick up service on request in Tuscany (Hotel, Villa, B&B, Agriturismo, Castle)
Short briefing before departure
Multi-language speaking guides (English, Spanish, Italian)
Safe lockers available
Horse Back Riding & Wine Tour In Chianti
Full day in Chianti included a traditional lunch with wine/olive oil and balsamic tasting at winery in Chianti. Horse Back Riding In Chianti With Wine Tour. Included a traditional lunch with wine/olive oil.
Enjoy the countryside at the leisurely pace from horseback, A unique opportunity to explore the Chianti region in Tuscany off the beaten tracks, an alternative to the busy, crowded sites. Our horses are ready to introduce you to an unique experience in full contact with nature.
Our professional guides will give you precious suggestions and basics before and during the excursion and you’ll be able to practice inside a fenced space in order to feel more comfortable on horse. And then… we leave…in few minutes our guide will lead you straight into the heart of nature. The silence and the beauty of the landscapes together with your emotions will be the protagonists of this experience……you’ll go along dirt roads and you’ll see small farmhouses, country churches here and there and the colors of nature will be the natural frame….after the country road … the wood: holm, downy, maples and juniper, honeysuckle, holly and arbutus..and then it can happen that passing the vineyards you can see a deer and after that …. in a small plain ….the enchanting beauty of its landscapes. Every season has its colours to admire to… rolling hills, silent woods with wild flowers, silver olive groves, vineyards, sunflower fields and poppies… typical farmhouses, middle age villages perced on hilltops such Monteriggioni, Staggia, Castellina in Chianti and Abbadia Isola … an unforgettable view, a real painting!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Peretola Airport, Florence Italy
- Pisa International Airport, Piazzale D'Ascanio, 1, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.