Hop Hunter Brewery Tour - Full Day
The Hop Hunter Tour takes you on a day exploring three great craft breweries in the Hunter Valley and Includes transportation, lunch and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hope Estate
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The Hunter Valley Brewery Tour takes you on a day exploring three great craft breweries between Newcastle and the Hunter Valley. Includes transportation, lunch and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider!
Pick up Location:
Newcastle - 10:30am - Queens Wharf Tower at the undercover bus zone.
Hunter Valley - 11.30am - The Garden Cellars - Hunter Valley Gardens, 20-21 Broke Rd, Pokolbin
Duration: approximately 7 hours.
Number of guest per tour: maximum 10 people per tour (contact us for information on larger groups).
Inclusions: Behind the scenes tours of each brewery, a heap of fun facts about beer, a good number of beer and cider tastings throughout the day, an amazing lunch, transport in our air-conditioned buses, snacks and water, and an awesome tour guide.
What to bring: sturdy closed shoes, camera.
Already famous for its wines and providing a spectacular venue for world-class concerts within the vineyards, in 2014 Hope Estate made a foray into the world of beer brewing. Hosting major performers such as Bruce Springsteen, the inspiration behind their beers stems from their passion to create the perfectly matched craft beer and concert experience. With up to 12 different beers on tap, Hope Brewhouse has a variety of award-winning beers to be sampled while taking in the beautiful Hunter Valley scenery.
Located within the Hunter Valley Crowne Plaza, the 12 + award-winning Lovedale Brewery is a must see. Showcasing up to 7 craft beers at any one time, there is always something to satisfy the beer connoisseur and the beer curious. The brewery also has its own bottling line, meaning take away beers from Lovedale are some of the freshest in the region.
Located at Potter's Resort, surrounded by the old brick remnants of the pottery kilns, Hunter Beer Co is the oldest operating brewery in the Hunter Valley. The brewery produces a range of world-renowned, award winning beers, and a visit here is an experience no beer lover should miss. Hunter Beer Co produces several signature beers, such as their German-Style Kolsch, and their crowd favourite; the Slaked Magpie Vanilla Porter.
Drop off: approximately 6:00pm at the Gardens Cellars, or Queens Wharf Tower depending on your pickup point
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Our guides/drivers do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised.
Departure Point :1: Peaberrys Coffee Roasters, 81 Maitland Rd, Islington NSW 2296, Australia
2: Hunter Valley Gardens, 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.